Can you believe there is only one week left in January? That’s right, the month is almost over and before you know it summer will be here. You know I’m right. For those of you who have made the resolution to work out and get in the best shape of your life, don’t forget that nutrition is more important than exercise when it comes to weight loss. If you want results fast, there are certain foods you should eat that help melt belly fat. If you want it keep it little in the middle, incorporate the following foods in your daily diet.
- Protein Powders – These amino acids can be found in many forms. Try think Thin meal replacement bars which contain 20grams of protein per serving, are gluten-free and have 0 grams of sugar! The best think of all is that they taste amazing.
- Apples- They are packed with fiber and have the ability to fill you up and alleviate hunger pangs.
- Avocado – excellent source of fiber as well as mono-saturated fats. Your heart will love the healthy fats and it does wonders for the skin.
- Green Veggies – Packed with vitamins and minerals, these superfoods are also loaded with fiber to fill you up with fewer calories!
- Green Tea - Rich in antioxidants, which speeds up metabolism. Drink plain for the best results. It raises the rate of burning calories about 6 percent.
- Fish – Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids is one of my favorite choices. They help regulate stress chemicals that lead to fat abs.